- Prices & Availability
- What's included
Prices & Availability
Merou sleeps 10 people. 4 x twin bedrooms 1 x bunk room (sleeps two)
Merou sleeps ten people, with four twin bedrooms upstairs, two with south facing balconies.
There are two main bath/shower rooms on the upperfloor with an additional toilet downstairs.
All twin rooms have a private sink.
The downstairs bedroom is a bunk room with adult size beds.
The open plan living and dining area provides plenty of space for all ten guests to sit comfortably for breakfast and dinner.
Merou is one of our Classic Chalets; comfortable and relaxed, but still offering many of the perks you can expect from a Ski Armadillo chalet holiday. Your cook/host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including a champagne reception, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See what’s included in our Classic Chalets below.
- A cook/host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne reception on your first evening
- Gourmet three-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Upgrade list of wines available on request (advance ordering required)
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products
Merou has a great location set above the village. It’s just a short walk downhill from the chalet to the centre of town.
View Chalets in a larger map
Great for groups
Merou is a fabulous free standing chalet located in a quiet area of Verbier. The chalet is set within its own south facing garden, complete with hot tub offering stunning views and the gentle sounds of the nearby mountain stream.
NOW SELLING FOR WINTER 15/16
- Ski and boot storage
- Hot tub
- Les Esserts slope - 3 minute walk
- Savoleyres lift station - 8 minute walk
- Medran lift station - 6 minute drive
- Town centre - 5 minute drive
- Private Driveway with outside parking space for four vehicles
- South facing patio/garden downstairs and balconies for two of the bedrooms
- Wireless broadband internet
- iPod docking station
- TV/DVD player
“We thoroughly enjoyed our week in Merou. It was just right for our group, cosy but convenient for getting to the slopes in the morning. A special mention should be made to our chalet girl, who was helpful, friendly, polite and sociable all week – plus a great cook.”
Mat and Ali Desforges, February 2013
“Our chef made sure we never went hungry, providing a tempting selection of dishes at each meal - I'll definitely be going home a few pounds heavier!”
Andrew Inchbald, March 2013
* CHF prices are for information only. All payments will be taken in GBP