Chalet Marais Rouge is situated close to the centre of the village in a beautiful position next to a mountain stream. The chalet is set back from the road and enjoys arguably one of the best views in Verbier.
This luxurious chalet benefits from a south facing aspect which ensures day long sunshine on the balconies and terrace where you can enjoy an evening drink. Marais Rouge has all the mod cons you would expect from a top alpine chalet including a cinema room, sauna and hot tub.
The chalet is a short walk from the main Medran lift station, as well as the shops, restaurants and nightlife, however, if you prefer, your on call minibus and driver service is available from 8am until midnight.
Your chef in the Marais Rouge has trained and cooked in some of Londons' top restaurants!
- Free Standing Chalet - Sleeps 13
- One ensuite triple bedroom (double and single bed)
- Two ensuite double bedrooms
- One ensuite twin bedroom
- One Double Bedroom and One 'Austrian' Twin bedroom
- One bathroom with WC
- Separate WC
- Open plan living/dining are with an open log fire
- Cinema room with flatscreen TV and DVD player
- Ski and boot room
- La Rouge Piste - 4 minute walk
- Medran lift station - 5 minute drive
- Town Centre - 10 minute walk
- Garage parking for one vehicle
- Minibus and driver service available from 8am to midnight
- South facing balcony and terrace
- Hot tub
- Sauna room
- Wireless broadband internet
- iPod docking station
- Chef and Chalet Host - live out
The chalet sleeps thirteen comfortably. On the ground floor there are two double bedrooms, a twin bedroom and the triple bedroom. The two remaining twin bedrooms are on the second floor.
The first floor comprises a spectacular open plan living/dining area, ensuring all guests sit comfortably and unwind after a hard day on the slopes.
Skis and boots are stored in the ski room with a heated boot rack.
The steps and path up to this chalet is approximately 150m.
Click to here to see the full chalet layout