Merou is a fabulous free standing chalet located in a quiet area of Verbier. The chalet is set within its own south facing garden with silence only broken by the nearby mountain stream.
Once inside the open plan living area with log fire provides the ideal space to relax after a long day on the mountain. From here double doors open out onto the south facing patio and garden where you can enjoy a pre-dinner drink with the sun going down over the Combins.
Your on call minibus and driver service is available from 8am until midnight.
- Free Standing Chalet - Sleeps 10
- Four twin bedrooms and one bunk bedroom
- One bathroom with WC
- One shower room with WC
- Separate WC
- Open plan living/dining area with an open log fire
- Ski and boot storage
- Les Esserts slope - 3 minute walk
- Savoleyres lift station - 4 minute walk
- Medran lift station - 6 minute drive
- Town centre - 5 minute drive
- Private Driveway with outside parking space for four vehicles
- South facing patio/garden and balcony for two of the bedrooms
- Wireless broadband internet
- iPod docking station
- TV/DVD player
- Chalet Host - lives out
The chalet sleeps ten people. There are four twin bedrooms upstairs, two with south facing balconies. The downstairs bedroom is a bunk room with adult size beds.
The dining area provides plenty of space for all ten guests to sit comfortably for breakfast and dinner.
Skis and boots are stored in the large heated entrance hall.
Click to here to see the full chalet layout