10 + 2
Katarina is a lovely free standing chalet in its own grounds set amongst some of the most exclusive chalets in Verbier.
This beautiful chalet has a fabulous and spacious living area, with a large south facing balcony and terrace, with breathtaking views of the village, where you might choose to take your afternoon tea in the sun after a long days on the slopes.
Inside the chalet is set out over three floors giving all guests plenty of space to relax.
Your on call minibus and driver service is available from 8am until midnight.
- Free Standing Chalet - sleeps 10 + 2
- Two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom all ensuite
- Two twin bedrooms
- One shower room
- Separate WC
- Open plan living/dining area with an open log fire
- Quiet sitting area or sleeping area for additional two people
- Ski and boot room
- Piste - 4 minute walk providing connection to 4 Vallees ski circuit
- Savoleyres lift station - 5 minute drive
- Medran lift station - 8 minute drive
- Town Centre - 7 minute drive
- Private driveway with parking for three vehicles (one under cover)
- South facing balcony and terrace
- Minibus and driver service available from 8am to midnight
- Wireless broadband internet
- iPod docking station
- TV/DVD player
- Chef and Chalet Host - live out
This smart chalet sleeps ten people with space for an additional two guests if required.
On the ground floor is one double and two twin bedrooms. There is a further twin bedroom on the first floor and the remaing double bedroom is on the second floor.
The main living area is on the first floor and there is an additional quiet sitting area on the second floor, and it is here that a further two guests can be accommodated by arrangement.
Skis and boots are stored in the ski room off the entrance hall.
Click to here to see the full chalet layout