- Prices & Availability
- What's included
- Make an Enquiry
Prices & Availability
There are 4 ensuite bedrooms in the Amelie. 3 doubles and a twin.
On the top floor of the chalet there are 2 double bedrooms. The Master double has an ensuite bathroom and balcony access. The second double bedroom also has balcony access and a private shower room located accross the hallway.
On the lower floor of the chalet is a twin room and a 3rd double room with a built in single bed.
A traditional, standalone chalet in the heart of Verbier.
The Chalet Amelie is one of our Premier Chalets, comfortable and relaxed, but still offering many of the perks you can expect from a Ski Armadillo chalet holiday. Your chef will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including a champagne reception, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines served throughout your evening meals. Additional beers, soft drinks and mixers are available should you wish to make use of our honesty bar policy. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See what’s included in our Premier Chalets below.
- A chef and a host
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Pre-dinner drinks on your first evening
- Gourmet three-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea served six days a week
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products
Great for groups
Chalet Amelie enjoys a central location, with quick, easy access to the immense ski area, fabulous "apres" and shopping/eateries that Verbier has to offer. The classic, Alpine chalet features and great space, both inside and out, make for a more individual accommodation with an inviting, contemporary character.
This immaculate, Alpine chalet is presented over 3 floors and boasts 4 ensuite bedrooms for up to 8 guests. The upper and lower floors house 2 bedrooms each. A bright, contemporary, open plan living space occupies the middle floor which is bathed in natural light thanks to the panoramic-style windows. Stylish soft furnishings in neutral shades create a chic, relaxed atmosphere further enhanced by inviting sofas and a classic, feature fireplace.
Outside guests can enjoy the "wrap-around" balcony leading into a small garden area.
- Ski and boot storage
- Medran lift station - 3 minute drive
- Town centre - 4/5 minute walk
- One indoor parking space
- Wireless broadband internet
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player
* CHF prices are for information only. All payments will be taken in GBP