You can enjoy the finest experience with our Ski Armadillo service, in some of the most luxurious surroundings. These chalets have high specifications and offer all of the mod cons you would expect from a luxury alpine chalet. See what is included in our Luxury upgrade chalets below:
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Pre-dinner drinks served every night
- Bubbles with breakfast on your chosen morning
- Gourmet three-course dinner on six nights
- Three pairs of selected wines with dinner
- Complimentary beers, mixers and soft drinks with dinner
- Upgrade list of wines available on request (advance ordering required)
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Childcare available on request at an additional cost
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products
- Concierge service to arrange any extras you may wish
The Marais Rouge is undeniably our most beautiful stand-alone chalet, boasting a hot tub, sauna and cinema room.
The Septieme Ciel is a magnificently vast chalet, with unbeatable facilities, including a mini spa, sauna, steam room and sunken hot tub with fabulous views across the mountains and village of Verbier.
The Breithorn is a stunning ground floor apartment with contemporary, bespoke furnishings and featuring a gym, sauna and hammam.