Our Chalet Board Service
If you book any one of our chalets you know you will be getting the Ski Armadillo service that we are proud to offer. We have selected a range of properties to suit a variety of budgets, group sizes and tastes – all well equipped with our dedicated staff to provide our five-star service...so you can relax and enjoy your holiday. What catering experience is included in our chalets?
- A chef and a host in your chalet*
- Pre dinner drinks and canapes served on your first evening
- Gourmet three-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea served six days a week
- Childcare available on request at an additional cost
- Complimentary 50ml bath products
- Concierge service to arrange any extras you may wish
To ensure we offer our guests great value, many of our chalets are priced with our standard catering service, however there is the option to upgrade to our luxury service, for an additional £199 per person
Upgrade to our Luxury Service
Regardless of which chalet you stay at, all our guests have the option to upgrade to our luxury service for an additional £199pp, which includes the following;
- All meals prepared by a qualified and experienced chef
- Daily breakfast with hot option cooked to order (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapes served on six evenings
- Enhanced 3 course evening meal on 6 nights of the week
- Teas and coffees served with petit fours
- Table wine available at any time and upgrade wine available during evening meal.
*Except for chalet Darbay, Berbou, Plein Soleil and Laienux, where a cook/host will be assigned to these chalets.
** Chalet staff have their day off on Wednesday. Short stay breaks are also subject to a staff day, not necessarily on a Wednesday, off unless specified otherwise at the time of booking